This years Cloud Computing World Forum is to be held at Earl’s Court London, on the 12-13 June. This is the 4th year the event has been held, and it is now Europes biggest cloud computing event. Over 150 seminars will take place, in different 8 theatres, with over 4000 senior IT decisions makers attending.
One of these theatres is hosted exclusively by Microsoft, and they will be covering a range of topics over the two days. As many of you will know Microsoft has invested heavily in the cloud in recent years, with flagship products Office365 and the Azure development platform. Attendees to the conference will be able to hear Microsoft speak on:
- Cloud and the future of IT
- Big data and the cloud
- Cloud computing with the Azure platform
- Numerous Office365 and Azure case studies
In addition to Microsoft there are a diverse range of interesting speakers including:
- Francis Maude – Minister for Cabinet Office
- John Sculley – Former Apple CEO
- Paul Byrons – Head of IT strategy at the BBC
Win a 2 day ticket to the show
For one lucky reader we have a Gold pass to give away, worth £745! This will give the lucky recipient:
- Access to both days of the event
- Access to all theatres and presentations
- Refreshments throughout the show, including lunch
To win this fantastic prize simple email us and tell us which UK government minister is speaking at the event. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries. Entries have to arrive by 20/04/2012 to be eligible.