Everyone should know a little about the advances in SharePoint 2010 and metadata. However starting off can be quite daunting, especially if metadata and taxonomies aren’t things you have really considered before.
- An introduction to the term store
- Importing existing metadata to the term store
- A freely downloadable sample term set for those with no existing metadata
- Metadata and Taxonomy resource center
- Dan Kogan (Senior Lead Program Manager) – SharePoint 2010 webinar
Lots of good stuff hear to read and listen to, ideal for those starting out or wanting to find out a little more.